arkitonik inc. design + build
How we work:
arkitonik inc. is a design build entity inspired by the ancient concept of the master builder, where a single source has absolute accountability for both design and construction. The master builder is a mold between the aesthetic driven designer and practical builder. The result is a designer led building team that strives to achieve design and building quality while simultaneously controlling project cost and schedule.
1. Single Source of responsibility and accountability - by combining the designer and builder on the same team.
2. Budget Management - by designing within cost and budget and actively coordinating with subcontractors.
3. Reduced project schedule - by reducing communications and coordination between designer and builder.
4. Quality Control - Inherent core value because designer and builder are one entity.
5. Adaptability - by offering flexibility and quick turnaround in changes in scope and design revisions based on site conditions, often without increase in cost or schedule.
President & Owner
Arben Sela is the founder and owner of Arkitonik inc.. Arben brings 20 years of experience in the architecture and construction field with extensive knowledge and projects completed ranging from residential, commercial, retail, and hospitality.
Prior to starting his own firm, Arben worked for various award winning architectural firms such as Studios Architecture, Michael Graves Architect and Dattner Architects. Most recently, Arben served as the North and South America architectural manager lead for Bloomberg LP, the global financial firm based in NYC. In addition to Arkitonik inc., Arben also runs his own Architectural Firm Buildplus Architecture offering clients full service design build projects.