Arben is the founder and President of Arkitonik inc. Arben brings over 20 years experience in the architecture and design field with extensive experience as a project architect and project manager. Prior to launching ARKITONIK INC., Arben worked as a project architect and designer for award winning architectural firms such as Michael Graves Architect, Dattner Architects and Studios Architecture where he designed and managed various building projects including residential, corporate, hospitality and retail. Arben holds a Bachelor of Architecture from the CCNY School of Architecture and is a registered Architect in the State of New York and New Jersey.
How we work:
arkitonik inc. is a design build entity inspired by the ancient concept of the master builder, where a single source has absolute accountability for both design and construction. The master builder is a mold between the aesthetic driven designer and practical builder. The result is a designer led building team that strives to achieve design and building quality while simultaneously controlling project cost and schedule.
1. Single Source of responsibility and accountability - by combinging the designer and builder on the same team.
2. Budget Management - by designing within cost and budget and actively coordinating with subcontractors.
3. Reduced project schedule - by reducing communications and coordination between designer and builder.
4. Quality Control - enhanced quality because designer and builder share a common interest in quality of design and construction.
5. Adaptability - by offering flexibility and quick turnaround in changes in scope and design revisions based on site conditions, often without increase in cost